0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Solve Class II by sequential distalisation of both quadrants. The upper midline should be shifted 1 mm to the right, with further distalisation of the 1st quadrant as necessary. If the right C.II cannot be resolved by upper distalisation only, make a virtual jump of the lower arch.
2. The upper midline, once displaced to the right, will be used as a reference to centre the lower midline. This centering shall be done by virtual jump of the lower arch.
3. Match the number of active aligners in both arches, coordinating the movements in such a way to avoid overlapping between the premolars and molars of both arches.
4. Place buttons on upper canines and lower first molars.
5. Make necessary lower IPR (3 to 3) to resolve the Bolton discrepancy and end up with 1 mm of anterior overjet (after the virtual jump).
6. Expand the 2nd and 3rd quadrant by 1.5 mm and the 1st and 4th quadrant by 1 mm, doing buccal crown inclination as possible, without exceeding 0º torque in the upper arch, and finishing with fossa-cusp occlusion in premolars and molars.
Write a list of at least 6 instructions that you would request in the initial prescription for this case:
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.