0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Resolve C.II by sequential distalisation of both quadrants. The upper midline should be shifted 1 mm to the right, further distalisation of the 1st quadrant being necessary. If right C.II cannot be resolved by upper distalisation alone, make virtual jump of the lower arch.
- The upper midline, once shifted to the right, shall be taken as a reference for centring the lower midline. This centring shall be done by means of a virtual jump of the lower arch.
- To equalise the number of active aligners in both arches, coordinating the movements in such a way as to avoid overlaps between the premolars and molars of both arches.
- Place buttons on upper canines and lower first molars.
- Make necessary lower IPR (3 to 3) to resolve the Bolton discrepancy and end up with 1 mm of anterior protrusion.
- Expand 1.5 mm in the 2nd and 3rd quadrant and 1 mm in the 1st and 4th quadrant, using coronovestibular inclination as far as possible, without exceeding 0º torque in the upper arch, and finishing with cuspid-fossa gearing in premolars and molars.
Write a list of at least 6 instructions that you would request in the initial prescription for this case:
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.